top of page



To purchase a Sponsorship please fill out our Sponsorship Form.


1. To participate as a food, retail, or other vendor with a table fill out our Vendor Form

2. All vendors must adhere to the Millburn Township Single Use Plastics Ordinance.


3. Food Vendor Additional Requirements:

  • You must fill out the Township of Millburn's Temporary Food License Application at least 2 weeks prior to the event

  • You will be subject to inspection by Millburn Fire and Health Department and must have proper fire extinguishers and equipment required by the town.

  • You will need to submit a Fire Permit to the Millburn Fire Department and to Note: Fire Permit fees are waived for this event!

4. Return forms or send any questions to

Fitness Zone

To be a Fitness Zone Sponsor or Vendor, fill out our Fitness Zone Form.

Family Sponsorships

Families can also contribute to Rocktoberfest using our Family Sponsorship Form.

bottom of page